Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Sunday Celebration Recap

WE MADE IT!!!!!



Sunday marked our first wedding anniversary, in case you missed that long ass post. Paul and I celebrated by sleeping in and eating Mexican food. Two of our favorite things!

We bought each other gifts and if these items don't go to show our personalities to the fullest, I don't know what will.

Yes, I bought him N.O. Xplode. A pre-workout supplement, natch.

And he bought me these beauties that I posted earlier in the week on Instagram.

Which I promptly wore out for dinner that evening!! 


[ Dress, Nordstrom 2012. Similar here & here ] [ Necklace, Forever 21, old. Similar]
[ Bag, Betsy Johnson. On sale. Similar ] [ Shoes, Sam & Libby ]

The dress I am wearing is the same one I wore to marry my mister last year. As is common with the military, we weren't given much time to throw an epic wedding on the day we legally became husband and wife. So we did the nontraditional thing and got married in Texas (where Paul was at the time) by a retired Army chaplain. We then went on to throw (with the monetary backing of my parents) an epic wedding 2 months ago on Memorial day weekend so we could get married in a church, surround by friends and family, followed by a party no one will soon forget. I promise those pictures are coming soon as my photog just texted me she finished editing and the disc is on its way!!!!!!

Happy hump day y'all!!

Whats happening in your neck of the woods??

No comments :

Post a Comment