Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The most magical place on earth....

....is Target!

We all do it. Walk in for a toothbrush, walk out with 2 new pairs of skinnies and a nude nail polish. This is the generic Target post. Currently lusting after, and sitting patiently in my online shopping cart are these gems:


Those shoes. I die. And the hubby approved them so I should just click "proceed to checkout" right?!? They will be mine sooner or later. Promise. Unfortunately that cute little tank isn't available online anymore so I have to track it down in a store. Yellow is the color of summer and those skinnies could be paired with a white tee and that purple beaded necklace for an easy casual weekend look. The piping on this teal dress is amazeballs and would look great with those shoes below it. Its a win-win. And who isn't in the market for some comfy jean shorts?

My bank account thanks me every time I click out of the Target tab without proceeding to checkout. My closet is a sad panda.

Anywho, it was my first week back to work and I have been busy documenting my OOTDs. Stay tuned for that post later this week. What are you lusting after at Tar-jay??


No comments :

Post a Comment