Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

'tis the season

No, no! Its not the holiday season, but for me it is dress season. For some reason, perhaps the 5-6 months of Northwest rain, I don't pull on many dresses during the winter season. So I take full advantage of our glorious summers and use it as my excuse to wear dresses  as much as possible. To kick off my first post here at LPAL, here are a few dresses I am dying to add to my closet:



[1]   [2]   [3]   [4]   [5]

The black button up dress is so me. The hint of pattern, slightly preppy collar,  and fit just screams "buy me"! I think this dress would transition over to fall with my ivory blazer thrown over and booties. And could even make it through winter by adding tights if I feel brave.

I have been looking for the perfect maxi dress and this fits the bill. I like the lace detailing around straps and transition onto the back for something different. Pairing it with my jean vest would add a little more edge.

How cute is that bow? Definitely a date night dress. Cobalt makes me happy! Perfection.

I wish you could see the detailing on #4 better. The crocheted top is so cute and girly. Yellow is so hard to find which is soo odd to me. Its a summer must-have color in my book.

My hubbie hates peplums. Hate may be a strong word but "its not his favorite". How many wives have heard that before?! This little beauty is so playful to me. Polka dots and pink? Hello school girl crush!

Unfortunately I couldn't find a tribal or Aztec print dress I loved. Anyone got the lowdown on one of those bad boys?


No comments :

Post a Comment