Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day to Night: Neon

DAY



[Tee-Target] [Vest-H&M] [Skinnies-H&M] [Purse-Macy's]
[Boots-Forever 21][Necklace-Forever 21]






NIGHT

[Tee-Target] [Jacket-Forever 21] [Clutch-Forever 21]
[Skinnies-H&M] [Heels-ShoeDazzle] [Necklace-Forever 21]





I am kicking myself for not picking up more of these neon t-shirts from tar-jay. I absolutely love this one for a pop of color with my otherwise neutral shades. Add a black leather jacket for some edginess or a military inspired vest and you are set to brave the fall chill! I wore this first outfit to run errands with my bff on Saturday and changed into heels for dinner that night. This was my first and only neon item and as you can tell, I am easing into this trend (better late than never). But I am addicted and want to incorporate more!

Do you love neon? How brave have you been with neon purchases? What is your best neon find?

Thanks for stopping by!

PS today is my Friday!!!! Vegas bound tomorrow!

Linking up with Perfectly Coutured and Everday Fashion and Finance

4 comments :

  1. I love how you transitioned your look from day to night! It def makes going from work to play so much easier this way! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday :)

    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you changed the outfit!
    Great post :)
    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. really loving all the leather touches in both outfits! the jacket and boots are fab!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit post. Love both of the handbags.

    ReplyDelete