Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Look who joined the party

Better late than never I always say! I may be late to the blogging party about H&M's new online presence, but that hasn't stopped me from browsing the inventory.

Fall is the BEST season in the PNW in my opinion. Summers are great because the temperature is perfect and we have zero humidity. But September to November remain my favorite months up here in Washington. The changing of the leaves from green to reds, yellows, and oranges are breathtaking. The crispness in the air is refreshing. And the most exciting piece of the puzzle for me is the switch from my summer to autumn wardrobe.

Sweaters, boots, leggings, and blazers come racing out of my closet at an alarming speed. I love love fall. Not that I am wishing summer away, but my mind is already fast forwarding and focusing on my autumn must-haves.

H&M has so many options that I want to invest in for fall and here are my top 10 faves:







[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
 
The Play by Play
 
1.) I need to update my LBD
2.) Love this unique cut in the front of this peplum
3.) Glitter? Yes please!
4.) The texture on this bag is amazing
5.) This print almost looks like leopard...you know I am a fan!
6.) I always make fun of my husbands bad 90s fashion decisions so I feel like I need this!
7.) Chunky knits are a must in fall
8.) Black on Black is a favorite look of mine
9.) Jewel tones are to die for
10.) Love the splash of mustard
 
 
Whats your favorite season? Why?
 

No comments :

Post a Comment