Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

And Target Does It again

Is it any surprise? Target always manages to partner with designers for trendy yet affordable collections. 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target was released on Sunday and I can't wait to get my hands on on some of the goodies. 

Here is my wish list:



This green blouse is amazing! And right up my alley. I love the color, the modest yet sheer sleeve, and hidden button detail. 

I just found a great oxblood bag from TJ Maxx (officially a maxxinista) and need a new brown tote. This one fits the bill perfectly. It was hard to choose due to all the other great options in this collection.

Navy is one of the 'it" colors this fall.  The silky sway of this skirt is the first item I spotted in the collection that caught my eye. Great with a button up blouse or graphic tee. This skirt will be easy to dress up or down. Definitely a staple this season.

I am a sucker for black and white. This dress has a very unique neckline and a skinny belt to keep it classic. Pair with anything from a blazer and pumps to tights and booties. 

Did you snatch up anything from the release? Any items you are lusting over?


This weekend was full of errands and food prep. Paul and I are trying to get back on the healthy wagon due to our trip to Vegas next month. Bikinis are always motivation for me! I did have time to grab a new oxblood bag as mentioned above along with a few other things when I went to return something at Forever 21. Stay tuned!!

No comments :

Post a Comment