Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Military Vest

The transition from summer to fall has been highly anticipated and discussed all over blog-land. I am no stranger to this anticipation and it is borderline obsession. I love walking out to my car in the morning and feeling that crispness in the air. My wardrobe was created for fall! 

I had been on the hunt for a military style vest and FINALLY found the perfect one for me at H&M. Of course it goes on sale the day after I bought it, but it was sooo worth it. I did manage to snag this white blouse from them for $5. Yes, you read that right! Some crazy deal I stumbled upon and capitalized on. Enough of my babble and onto the pictures...








Hellllllo Friday! Wow am I happy to say that! I bet you can all agree. Any weekend plans? I hope you have a great one! Thanks for stopping by.

Linking up with Style Elixir.

No comments :

Post a Comment