Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Two Ways

Ever since I started blogging I have challenged myself to step outside of my comfort zone when shopping. Try trends but make them my own. These black floral velvet skinny jeans (that's a mouthful) from Forever 21 caught my eye and came home with me! They may not seem overly unique but for me it is a step!


To experiment with my new found confidence ;) I tried to create two ensembles.



The first is an edgier look with leather, army green, and spiked heels. I originally wore my hair up for a tougher appearance, but didn't capture it. Its rough being a blogger without a fancy camera! It's on my Christmas list!!






The second is more feminine with a pink blouse and booties. I don't love this look, but live and learn right? I bought this blouse for a tucked in skirt idea and probably will stick with that! 






Which one is your favorite? Which trend do you identify more with: edgy or feminine? I don't know about you, but my week is flying by! I hope you are having a fantastic Thursday!! Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments :

  1. Loving the jeans! Very chic! And for me the second outfit is a favorite!
    http://willfullyelegant.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun jeans! I am loving both the chic and feminine looks you are rocking! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday!

    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jeans are SO cute! Love both these looks - especially the contrast with the soft pink blouse!
    Thanks for linking up :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colby!

    I just found your blog via the style link up! I love your style so much! I love the brocade jeans and the pink top, and i love leather on shirts! So cute, new follower here.

    Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete