Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Wedding part Duex

So because its Monday and my brain isn't working yet, here is the second piece in the 3-part posts of wedding pictures.This is mostly formals and favorites.

First Look!



Annnd this happened!







 Our awesome wedding party


 L-R: My cousin, my sister, me (duh), my daughter, and Paul's sister
L-R: Paul's friend (he introduced us because he was dating my bff), Paul's cousin, Paul (duh), Paul's friend, Paul's son

Our little family



What a hunk!!

 The two people that made this day so incredibly special

 I have a really BIG family!


Paul's side

 This church was beautiful. The cross reminding us throughout the ceremony to keep God at the center of our marriage.

 The historic hotel.


Happiness. This is the booth were we met for the first time!

I could look at these pictures all day. I love seeing other people's special day too! Do you have a post(s) about your wedding? I would love to read...
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment :