Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Daily Routine

Cruising down the cosmetic or toiletries aisle of any place overwhelms me. What is worth my cold hard cash? Will it work? How do I apply it?  Here are a few products I use daily and can vouch for.



 1.) This shampoo was an impulse buy. If you hadn't noticed, in which case you must be blind, my hair is very fine. I look for anything to help pump up the volume. This shampoo seems to dry my hair out in a good way. I need a little extra coarseness when styling. I have never dyed my hair so this is one trick I will continue using.
2.) I lovvvvve the Rockaholic dry shampoo. I haven't had time to get my hands on any lately so I snagged this gem at Target one day. It works pretty well for the price. This is another volumizing item I pair with some teasing to work it in. It also helps me get through one extra day without washing my hair. Notice I said washing my hair. I shower daily. I promise I am not a stinky blogger in a corner!
3.) Recently my salon switched from Rusk products to Bumble and Bumble. I like how this product helps with my volume issue and doesn't add residue. I work it in (focusing on the roots) prior to blow drying and instantly notice a difference. A little goes a long way so for the price it lasts awhile.
4.) Makeup and I aren't friends I wish we were but we just don't seem to understand each other. I do the basics: mascara, eye shadow, and liner. I really want to play with lipstick but can't seem to pull the trigger. The BB cream is another impulse buy. Being a newbie, I wondered into Sephora and had them test my skin to suggest the right shade of products to purchase. This was an amazing experience. I immediately bought the product she tested on me after receiving my results. I love the light feeling of this cream and added bonus of SPF!
5.) This face wash was partly recommended to me by my esthetician. As I have pretty normal skin (I am very grateful for my skin) I only have minimal issues. The t-zone is were I notice the most pop-ups of our little friends called blackheads and pimples. After a recent facial she suggested getting a product with salicylic acid in it. It has helped keep my face clear of any minor problems I use to have.
What products do you use daily? Recommendations? Help with my lipstick problem?!!

No comments :

Post a Comment