Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Shoes, Shoes, and more Shoes!

I think this is my 3rd post about Tar-Jay but I just don't care! It really is a magical place. Today I want to focus on shoes. Fall has the best selection of shoes out of all of the seasons. Its still dry enough to wear open-toed heels but its perfectly OK to rock booties too. Here are my faves currently at Target that I hope to make mine soon.



These metallic pointy toe heels can be dressed up or down. I love the snakeskin texture too. I never thought I would use 'love' and 'snakeskin' in the same sentence. What can I say, I am evolving!

Oxfords are so fun! This maroon color helps make them a little more feminine. Great with jeans and a sweater.

Even though these booties have studs on them, they are a great neutral piece. I can see myself throwing them on with a dress and vest while the weather is still nice or with skinnies when it gets colder.

Ahhh the wedge sneaker. I completely hated on these when they first came out. They have definitely grown on me. Comfort and style in a shoe? I'll take a pair stat!

How could I could I name my blog LP&L and not have a pair of leopard print heels on this list?!?  Love the classic round-toe look. 

Finally, these wedge booties are a staple in my opinion. They will keep my feet extra dry in the coming wet months without making me compromise on style. Win-win.


Which pair is your favorite? Ill take one of each please...!
 I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. Back to the grind tomorrow. Boo! 
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments :

Post a Comment