Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Decisions Decisions

Its A-L-M-O-S-T Friday people! How great is that?! Since My hubby has been working 12 hour days and hasn't had the free time to snap my OOTD pics I thought I would link up with Whitney and Erin for a game of This or That .

Vacationing in Florida or vacationing in NYC: Ooooh that's a toughie. I would have to go with NYC. There is just something exhilarating about the big apple.
 
iPhone or Droid: Is that even a question? iPhone. DUH! I am 110% loyal!!
 
NSYNC or Backstreet Boys: Backstreet Boys baby. Nick Carter was my man! Many nights in Jr. High were topped off blasting these guys.
 
Being forced to delete Facebook or being forced to delete Twitter: Well seeing as how I already deleted Facebook and don't really use twitter it doesn't really apply. Love my Instagram though!
 
Fireball or Miller Lite: I'm gonna go balls to the wall and pick the big bad Fireball. Who doesn't love a shot you don't have to chase?! He hasn't always been my friend the next day though...
 
Full House or Family Matters: Definitely Full House. I bet you know all the words to that theme song amiright??
 
Dumbledore or Gandalf: Big D all the way!
 
Dying Easter eggs or Carving pumpkins: Carving pumpkins and not because I love fall. I HATE hate the smell of hard boiled eggs. Makes my stomach churn just thinking about them. UGH
 
NFL or NCAAF: Probably NCAAF. Go Huskies!!!!!
 
A hangover forever or sobriety forever: Even though a hangover is usually brought on by a completely awesome night prior, I have had some doozies. I unfortunately would have to be sober Sally.
 
January or July: Our wedding anniversary is in July so that's a goooood month!
 
Hannah Montana or Miley Cyrus: Hands down Miley Cyrus. I may not agree with her behavior but she is entertaining! Its like a run-away train I can't take my eyes off! 
 
Shark Week or Fashion Week: Shark week alone has caused an even greater phobia of open water for me. But if we are being honest I really don't like any water an animal joins me while swimming. Gimme a pool any day! So back to the questions-Fashion Week!
 
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air or Saved by the Bell: Another great Theme song we all know the words to. The 90s had it figured out. The winner in my book has to be Saved by the Bell though. The characters were amaze balls. I can't even pick a favorite!
 
Britney or Christina: B. Spears forever.
 
Burrito or Burrito Bowl: Tortillas are probably my favorite form of carb. They are soooo versatile. Wrap my amazing Mexican goodness up please.
 
Reading blogs on your phone or reading blogs on your computer: On the computer so I can actually see the photos! I hate zooming in and out to see the picture and then read the post. 
 
Angelina or Jennifer: Jennifer. All day, every day.
 
Doug Funny or The Rugrats: Doug Funny. Who couldn't relate that show. Plus it made from some legit Halloween costumes!
 
An open mouth chewer or a heavy breather: I am currently married to a chomper which is pretty similar to an open mouth chewer. I have learned to live with it!
 
 
As you can see this was a pretty legit list and linkup. Won't you join the party?!

No comments :

Post a Comment