Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Falling Forward.

In case you haven't noticed...

FALL IS OFFICIALLY HERE!!!!!

Yes, that needed to be written in all caps and with 5 exclamation points. Fall is my favorite season and rightfully so. The Pacific Northwest is beaUtiful in the fall. The changing of the seasons is breathtaking and the crispness in the air just feels right. 

As I prepare my wardrobe I knew I needed to make a list of my must-have items. I especially love the fashion switch from summer to fall. Not that I don't lovvve summer. It's just that autumn will always have my heart.

So here is my list:
 
1.) Booties.
 
2.) Oxblood.
 
3.) Peter Pan Collar Top.
 
4.) Leather.
 
5.) Neon Clutch.
 
6.) Military.
 
7.) Metallics.
 
8.) Brocade.
 
9.) Mustard.
 
10.) Leopard Print.


 
And here are my finds/wish list:
 
 
 [1a] [1b]  [2a] [2b] [2c] [3] [4a] [4b]
 
 [5a] [5b] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10a] [10b]

No comments :

Post a Comment